A city council’s mission is to serve its inhabitants – whether they are residents, companies, tourists, partners or suppliers, … – working with the ultimate goal of ensuring their quality of life or, in the case of companies, their competitiveness.
The fulfillment of this ambition implies, first, the deep knowledge of its citizen, the only way to create a successful relationship.
This is an extremely demanding challenge for such a complex and multifaceted organization, such as a municipality, being only possible with the control and integration of all council activity.
What sets PolisHUB apart
360º view of the citizen
It integrates all the data of the citizen, as well as about their relationship with the city hall gathered in a single point.
With that we avoid repeating information from the entity that is spread over different departments.
Robust operations management
Completely integrated and automated, it speeds up the processes from the moment they enter the city hall until its integration with accounting.
It allows obtaining standpoints from external entities (ex: Police Department, private companies that have a contract with the town, etc) in the application itself.
Combines non-systematic data (documents and images) with data systematized in a single database.
Enables simplified analysis and reporting through a set of statistics integrated into the application itself.
It is highly configurable, adjusting to your specific processes, which allows us to fully respond to your organization’s current and future needs.
Ease of use
The interface follows the flow of the municipal processes, being highly intuitive to use and facilitating the training of users; contains alerts and worklists to ensure that nothing is left behind.
- Acess via Personal Computer, Smartphone, Tablet
- Content and usability suitable for the terminal
- Streamlining processes (for companies and individuals)
- Visibility on the progress of your processes (user and other areas of the chamber)
- Control of municipal objectives through activity indicators
- Control of the operation status by indicators and alerts
- Electronic internal actions (letters, opinions, etc.)
- Electronic interaction with the outside
- Scanned physical documents; paper does not circulate
- Fewer decision points
- Less data (destructured), better information
- Automatic task allocation, elimination of unnecessary load distribution points
- Collection of structured data at each point in the process.
- End of duplication: elimination of delivery of the same data and documents in different iterations
- Data analysis; knowledge about the citizen and their relationship with the city council
The solution you need to optimize the management of your municipality
knowing to better serve
More knowledge. Better Decisions.
PolisHUB, knowing to better serve